Saturday, July 2, 2011

Challenge July 3 - July 17

Welcome back for another Ippity Challenge!!  I don't know about you but I have been in LO♥E with Unity/Ippity quotes and encouraging sentiments since the minute I found this amazing company!!  This challenge is super easy - just use one of your favorite Ippity or Unity quotes or encouraging sentiments on your project and link it up here!!  

Don't forget you are playing for a $20.00 gift certificate to the Ippity Chick of your choice.  (Please note Ippity Chicks are linking their projects here also but they are not entered into the random number generator when the winner is selected - they ARE eligible to have their projects chosen as a "Chick Pick" and they would also love for you to visit their blogs!)

Here's a little peek of the July release - aren't these lamps awesome and yes another great encouraging sentiment too!!  Instead of layering the shape I made it a frame and popped it up. Paper is Basic Grey.

 

Now it YOUR time to shine - I can't wait to see what you create!!



1 comment:

  1. Fab card Rona! I love the color scheme...you make those lamps look so cute!

    ReplyDelete