Sunday, August 28, 2011

1-2-3 Challenge

Ready for a new Challenge?  
This one is as easy as 1-2-3!!
1 stamped image or sentiment
2 colors of cardstock
3 patterned papers


I used Basic Grey papers, kraft and brown cardstock and
a stamp from Ippity set Friends + Flowers = Priceless.


So... get out those Ippity (or Unity) stamps and get creative!
Add your link to the linky list below.

Each challenge will run for 2 weeks
and the winner will be announced on a Wednesday.


What are you playing for?!

How about a $20.00 Ippity Gift Certificate
to the Ippity Chick of Your choice!
Click here for a list of Unity Endorsed Ippity Chicks.


We will also be featuring 3 “Chick Picks” from each challenge.
Ippity Chicks are encouraged to enter...
please put Chick beside your name on the linky entry.
Chicks cannot be selected as the gift certificate winner
BUT can be selected as a “Chick Pick”!!

***See THIS POST for complete rules.***
Please use only IPPITY or Unity stamps.


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Rona...love all the patterns and colors...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rona!!! Hoping to jump in on this one! Wednesday is craft day at my house and I can't wait for it this week :) Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun challenge! Made me put my thinking cap on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Rona, it was fun playing along. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Stacy!
    Great sample and a real challenge! Unfortunately, I am not able to get in to the link, but I should be back to try later. Right now the card is in my album on SCS.
    (etsdas)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is going to be a hard one for me! I'll give it a whirl though :) Great sample Rona!

    ReplyDelete