Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's time for a little Challenge

It's that time again!!
Challenge time!!

I challenge you to make a mini

a mini card (4x4 or smaller) - a mini layout (6x6 or smaller) - a mini book - etc.


I altered a mini notebook!!


Get out those Ippity (or Unity) stamps and get creative!
Add your link to the linky list below.

Each challenge will run for 2 weeks: October 23rd - November 6th and the winner will be announced the following Wednesday: November 9th
What are you playing for?!

How about a $20.00 Ippity Gift Certificate
to the Ippity Chick of Your choice!
Click here for a list of Unity Endorsed Ippity Chicks.

We will also be featuring 3 “Chick Picks” from each challenge.
Ippity Chicks are encouraged to enter...
please put Chick beside your name on the linky entry.
Chicks cannot be selected as the gift certificate winner
BUT can be selected as a “Chick Pick”!!

See THIS POST for complete rules.
Please use only Ippity and/or Unity stamps.


6 comments:

  1. What a great 'little' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN- I have some 3x3 cards to make so this will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have many problems with linky
    this is my post http://scrapperita.blogspot.com/2011/10/scrapbookingitalia-dolcetto-e.html
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to have found this site through Rona!!! Hoping to be able to participate from time to time! I LOVE IPPITY!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, I played along! I used my new stamp set Now and Always for this card!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete