Sunday, February 19, 2012

It's Challenge Time AGAIN!!

Did you have fun with our Release Day Challenge? 
Are you ready for a new Ippity Challenge? 
GREAT!!!
I don't know about you, but for me right now life is CRAZY!! 
So I challenge you to go CAS - clean and simple!!!
We could all use a little simple to make life more fun - am I right?
Link up your CAS creation using Ippity or Unity stamps (ONLY).
This challenge will run from 2/19/12 - 3/4/12
Winner will receive 2 Itty Bitty Stamps.
See complete rules here.





4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun, fun. I have been wanting to work on getting better at CAS. Thanks for the inspiration!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot enter the card with Mr. Linky saying that my link must be n the modersted list.

    so here is my entry. Please count this in.
    http://craftingforever-anita.blogspot.in/2012/03/all-unity.html

    ReplyDelete