Monday, October 1, 2012


Ready for a NEW challenge?!

Do you know that there are only 85 days until Christmas?!!!

This is one of my all time favorite cards from a FABULOUS stamper and friend, Pryn!!!
See how she used the corner stamp from Ippity set You Deserve to make her tree?!! 
She is so clever and this card really makes me smile!!!


I challenge you to show me a 
Christmas card or project!

Use ONLY Ippity and/or Unity stamps

and get creative!

Add your link to the linky list below.

This challenge will run for 2 weeks: October 1 - October 14
and the winner will be by announced October 17.

What are you playing for?! 

TWO Itty Bitties of YOUR CHOICE!


We will also be featuring 3 “Chick Picks” from each challenge.
 Ippity Chicks are encouraged to enter... 
please put Chick beside your name on the linky entry. 
Chicks cannot be selected to win 
BUT can be selected as a “Chick Pick”!!


See THIS POST for complete rules. 
Please use only Ippity and/or Unity stamps.

I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Rona





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a challenge that made me think a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. having trouble in linking. here is my card
    http://craftingforever-anita.blogspot.in/2012/10/happy-happy-happy.html

    ReplyDelete